What if I were to ask you to tell me about what matters most to you in your life?
Yeah, yeah, I know you’re reading this from a computer screen, but imagine that that we’re sitting together, face to face, in the same room. What would you say?
Would you express gratitude for your health? Your home? What about friends and family? Or, the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the clients you serve?
If you’re like most human beings I know, I’m betting that you would mention relationships as a significant part of your life – and something you hold dear.
Like the proverbial visit to your neighbor for that essential cup of sugar, when the moment is upon you, isn’t it wonderful to know we have our friendships to fall back on?
And, no matter how much time you spend on your iPad, iPhone, or other electronic toy of choice, isn’t it intriguing how we can easily drop all of that a moment’s notice when a family member or close friend truly needs our help?
Yes, relationships are most often the source of
meaningful in our lives.
In business, though, we don’t often see relationships in the same way. We feel pressure to be detached, professional – and to act a certain way. And, it’s easy to neglect or overlook the people we call our clients, customers, partners, colleagues and yes, even friends. These rich relationships are the oxygen that make client attraction, book promotion, marketing and sales, cash flow, and even profit and loss statements worthwhile.
And, even when we DO take time to “network,” engage on social media and reach out, it can feel like you’re spinning your wheels and investing your valuable time, energy and money – without any meaningful connections to show for it. And, without any tangible opportunities or invitations to collaborate with others…
A frustrating and painful experience…do you know the feeling?
In today’s over-stimulated and techno-driven world, we are facing these challenges:
- Many of us have not just forgotten the art of cultivating rich relationships, but we have no idea how to become the human beings that know how to be.
- We are desperately lonely, even when surrounded by the thousands of people in social media – what does this say about the untapped potential for our businesses?
- Awkward at best, paralyzed at worst, our client pipeline struggles to flow, sluggish and waiting for our attention on the right things – the relationships that matter and lead us directly to the meaning and money we desire.
- Without relationships, it doesn’t matter how great your brand is or how big your “list.” What good is it really to have 10,000 people on your list, but no relationship with them?
It doesn’t matter whether your goal is to publish and promote your book, launch your message-driven program, grow your following, attract new clients or secure more speaking opportunities, relationships are the linchpin that hold it all together.
So, where do we go from here?
The good news is:
- Human beings are naturally social. You, after a slow start perhaps, have an inner ache for connection that goes deeper than the ‘kiss-kiss’ of the movies. This means you’re ready. Ripe to dive into what you know, and are ready to act upon.
- There are steps you can take – you don’t have to guess or waste time chasing down “influencers” (you know, those big names that are totally wrong for you and not aligned with what you’re all about anyways!)
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re an introvert or extrovert – there is an natural and easy path that can work for you
- You can find the right people – the individuals, groups and associations – that share your values, believe in what you’re doing and want to work with YOU
- This is not medicine. It’s not bitter tasting pill you have to force down. In fact, you may find that the joy generated from remembering your relationships re-infects the rest of your business. What value might that represent to you in the years ahead?
My name is Elizabeth Marshall and in case you don’t already know me, I am the connection maker and marketing strategist who’s worked with bestselling authors, such as Michael Port, Seth Godin, Keith Ferrazzi, Carol Roth and Les McKeown, as well as emerging messengers, thought leaders and change agents to make a greater impact with their message and business through the power of relationships.
In my work, I’m very proud to say that I’ve been able to catalyze many relationships for my clients – both as a result of personal introductions I’ve made on their behalf as well as from my hands-on direction and specific step-by-step guidance. Meaningful relationships that have led to:
- Purposeful and lucrative collaborations, including a partnership that resulted in a wildly successful live event and mentor program
- Significant impact and reach, including a partnership with a national organization and speaking invitations across the
- Greater recognition and credibility, including book endorsements and promotion support from many bestselling authors and nationally recognized thought leaders
- Promotion and launch support, including invitations for guest blog posts, newsletter articles, teleseminars, webinars, media interviews and a whole host of strategic opportunities to connect with new followers and fans
- Additional revenue streams, including income from corporate sponsors, keynotes and speaking, and profitable consulting gigs
Aside from these very tangible and specific outcomes, I’m also proud to say that these examples represent deep, meaningful relationships that have forever shifted the trajectory of their business and overall work.
"Thank you so much, Liz, for the extremely helpful and relevant business relationship building guidance. You have exceeded my expectations and let me tell you, this is a rare compliment coming from me! I love people, though I must say that after spending 20 years as a business owner eye surgeon, I did not have to think about business relationships too deeply. I was busy and had tons of word-of-mouth referrals! As a messenger and author, I'm now in a whole new world - in addition to the fact that relationships in business is more important now than ever, no matter what the industry! You have helped me to eliminate my own blind spots in this area and I am loving my new insights on how to form meaningful business connections. I've booked more significant speaking events in the first three months this year than I did the entire last year! I also am beginning to feel like a "client magnet" lately (smile).
By the way, you are also such a pleasure to work with!! I would highly, and without reservation, recommend you to others!"
--Valencia Ray, M.D., www.ValenciaRay.com
"Before I met Elizabeth, I thought I was pretty good at building professional relationships. What I didn’t know was that my strategies were causing more doors to close than to open. Thank goodness Elizabeth set me straight. Using the building blocks she taught me, I learned how to choose my target connections carefully and to approaching them in a way that gives me the very best chance of success. And I never ever feel slick or slimy in the process."
If you want to build the right relationships the right way so that your whole business will shift into a higher gear, do not miss the opportunity to learn from Elizabeth."
-- Sarah Robinson, www.Fierce-Loyalty.com
Are you yearning for richer relationships and opportunities like these?
Are you tired of “networking” and waiting for your relationship-building efforts to actually lead to something substantial and worthwhile?
Are you ready for connections that result in true collaboration and mutual benefit – the kind that transcends the transactional, “quid pro quo” nature of JVs (joint ventures) and other conventional approaches?
Can I get an AMEN?!
All of this (and much more) is possible when you:
- Identify the RIGHT relationships – the individuals groups and associations that believe in what you’re doing, share your values and serve an audience that could greatly benefit from what you have to offer
- Build rapport before making a request – understanding how the RIGHT timing and approach play a critical role in opening doors and opportunities
- Approach your relationships with the RIGHT ask – mastering the art of the invitation, so that you make it easy for your connections to say YES
I want you to flourish and prosper along the path to getting your message out to the world.
And, I believe you can learn (and remember) how to build relationships in a way that only warms your heart, but brings a level of meaning, reward and opportunity to your work that you never thought possible.
Is this speaking to you?
If so, I invite you to join me for Rich Relationships, a group coaching program…
As part of this program, you will:
- Adopt the Connection Mindset – and how it directly impacts you ability to develop rich relationships and to receive invitations to collaborate
- Rediscover the unique gifts you have to offer, including specific ways you can be relevant and add value – an essential step to deeper connections
- Accelerate your relationship-building results, by focusing on quality connections instead of quantity ad numbers
- Identify Your Dream Team – and gain clarity around key individuals, groups and associations
- Master the “Art of the Ask” – instead of feeling tense or nervous, you’ll learn to confidently present your request for support and / or collaboration with EASE and joy
- Recognize the hidden values of keeping in touch – instead of letting your relationships die on the vine, you’ll discover simple and scalable ways to nurture your relationships – even when you have a big network!
- Design Your Relationship Plan – you can stop throwing spaghetti against the wall, now that you are crystal clear on who you’re wanting to meet, how you can potentially collaborate and what to do next
Here’s a snapshot of the details and dates for this group coaching and training program:
Tuesday, May 15
|Teaching and Q&A Call|
Tuesday, May 22
|Group Coaching and Q&A|
Tuesday, June 5
|Teaching and Q&A Call|
Tuesday, June 12
|Group Coaching and Q&A|
Tuesday, June 19
|Teaching and Q&A Call|
Tuesday, June 26
|Group Coaching and Q&A|
All calls will begin at 3:00 pm EDT (12:00 pm PDT) and last for 90 minutes.
Does this program sound like something you’ve been wanting and waiting for? Then, make plans to join me for this intimate, hands-on coaching program and discover how you easily and effortlessly you can build the right relationships for you and your business.
As part of the program, you’ll not only have access to all of the
teaching and group coaching calls, but you will receive:
Prior to now, I’ve been using these proven principles and strategies with my private clients, and after repeated requests, I’m finally offering it to you in an affordable group setting.
In my heart, I know that I could easily charge double the price for the value I’m offering in this intimate, hands-on program. The results I’ve been able to create for and with my clients speak for themselves.
But, because this is the first time I’m offering this proven content as a group program and because I to make it available to as many message-driven entrepreneurs as possible, I am offering this course at the "no brainer" price of
$497 $97 – that includes the bonus Rich Relationships Email Templates!
By design, seats are limited, so reserve your spot today with one easy payments of $97.
The Rich Relationships course is designed to help you build more meaningful and rewarding relationships for your message and business.
If, after taking and implementing the lessons and action steps from the Rich Relationships program, you don't see any tangible results from your relationship-building efforts (including things like referrals, new clients, speaking invitations or any other specific opportunities) within 6 months after the program has ended, just let us know and we will gladly refund the cost of the program. You have our word.
When you seek out the right relationships and thoughtfully grow those connections, both for the joy of the relationship itself and for the tangible opportunities to give and receive, magic happens.